ACADEMIC MASTER PLAN QUESTIONS
- What makes an SF State education distinctive and valuable to our students? To others?
- How do we ensure high levels of engagement and growth for students at every step of their academic journey?
- In light of our institutional mission and goals, what is the distinct character and contribution of our graduate programs?
- In light of our institutional mission and goals, what is the ideal role of research, scholarship, and creative activity for faculty and students?
- In light of our institutional mission and goals, how should service be defined, measured, and evaluated?
- How should our organizational structure be set up to encourage innovation and collaboration across colleges and disciplines?
- As we look to the future, what should we consider in determining how academic areas should develop, grow, or transform?
- What types of facilities, infrastructure, and resources are needed to enable us to meet our highest academic goals?
- What other questions or topics should we consider when charting our academic direction?